About the Role
Our client is looking for an intermediate level proven project manager resource to assume the leadership of a portfolio of projects for a one year term in the Business Applications Team. The project manager resource is expected to use their experience and expertise to successfully lead and deliver projects following clients standards while ensuring that Project Management Institute (PMI) best practices are being applied and followed. The project manager resource will functionally report to the Director, Business Applications and will ensure that project processes, procedures and policies meet client standards and expectations. PMP certification is preferred.
The Project Manager resource responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Project Communications and Status Reporting
2. Scope Management
3. Project resource management including internal resources and external vendors
4. Management of the overall Project Plan
5. Management of project costs and forecasting
6. Management of project risks and issues
7. Providing assistance and mentorship as required
8. Knowledge sharing with peers to ensure progressive realization of improvements within the project management practice at client site
The resource will be required to participate in consultant performance evaluation as deemed appropriate by the client.
Interest candidates can send updated resume to email@example.com
This position needs candidate to be authorized to work with relevant visa in Canada. We do not sponsor Visa for offshore candidates.
About the Company