About the Role
The Business Analyst responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
1. Lead the collaborations of stakeholders to facilitate the understanding and expected outcomes for key corporate initiatives.
2. Establish, cultivate, and nurture strong working relationships with various stakeholders.
3. Lead facilitation activities and support business units in the development of request for proposal (RFP) requirements, strategic planning, business planning and key business initiatives.
4. Ensure knowledge sharing and management of current business process analysis artifacts.
5. Develop a strong understanding of business practices and goals and to ensure progressive realization of process improvements.
6. Resolve conflicts and/or critical issues with a focus on understanding and managing the needs of multiple stakeholders, developing a common understanding and ensuring the timely achievement of desired business outcomes.
7. Lead process re-engineering from ideation to development, including documentation of desired business outcomes.
8. Identify and implement operational efficiencies that have a material impact on the Corporation’s business operations and strategies.
9. Provide guidance, mentorship, coaching and feedback to business analyst team and project team members.
10. Review, analyze, and evaluate business needs to create solutions that support overall business strategies.
11. Analyze and advise on vendor and supplier contracts regarding operational efficiencies and business outcomes.
12. Perform risk analysis on current and proposed business operations to mitigate risks.
Mandatory Requirements (Pass/Fail):
1. Pass/Fail – Resource must have a recognized bachelor’s degree or Technical Diploma in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related discipline.
2. Pass/Fail – Resource must be able to work and be located full-time on site at Head Office in Regina, SK, Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Interested candidates can send the resume at firstname.lastname@example.org upon review will discuss the process of submission for the position.
About the Company