About the Role
The successful Senior Resource candidate will:
· Work within the Digital, Technology and Security – Application Management and Support (AMS) team.
· Have the ability to work as part of a larger team as well as independently.
· Have proven ability to switch focus quickly, learn new skills, and effectively prioritize work items, with minimal direction.
· Have the ability to troubleshoot and work through complex technical issues.
· Develop and maintain good documentation.
· Have proven ability to transfer knowledge.
· Participate in and perform code reviews.
· Mentor junior and intermediate resources.
· Identify and assist in the coordination of ongoing maintenance tasks, i.e., application and database server upgrades.
· Work as a project team member in the role of operational acceptance lead ensuring that projects delivered from our Project Delivery Office are transitioned to Operations effectively.
· Work closely with business and other DT&S team members on a day-to-day basis to address production support issues as well as changes and enhancements to existing applications.
· Follow SaskEnergy’s established change management processes
The proposed Senior Resource candidate(s) must have the following skills listed below to be considered:
· Must have EnterpriseOne Legacy Tools work experience including Report Design Aid (RDA), Form Design Aid (FDA), Table Conversion Tool (TC), Event Code, BiPublisher.
· Must have Object Management Workbench work experience.
· Must have Web Object Management Workbench work experience.
· Must have EnterpriseOne CNC skills including Object Configuration Mapping (OCM), Package Management, ESU Installation, Server Management Console.
· Must have SQL Server Management Studio work experience.
· Must have work experience with EnterpriseOne in a Windows Environment (Server and Workstation).
· Must have a recognized bachelor’s degree or Technical Diploma in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline.
Interested candidates can send the resume at firstname.lastname@example.org upon review will discuss the process of submission for the position.
About the Company