About the Role
Description of Requirements
The successful Senior Resource candidate will:
· Have the ability to troubleshoot and work through complex technical issues.
· Develop and maintain good documentation.
· Have proven ability to transfer knowledge.
· Participate in and perform code reviews.
· Mentor junior and intermediate resources.
· Identify and assist in the coordination of ongoing maintenance tasks, i.e., application and database server upgrades.
· Work as a project team member in the role of operational acceptance lead ensuring that projects delivered from our Project Delivery Office are transitioned to Operations effectively.
· Work closely with business and other DT&S team members on a day-to-day basis to address production support issues as well as changes and enhancements to existing applications.
· Follow SaskEnergy’s established change management processes.
The proposed Senior Resource candidate(s) must have the following skills listed below to be considered:
· Must have a minimum 10-year development experience using C# .Net
· Must have a minimum 10-year database scripting experience using SQL Server 2012 or greater (Queriers, Store Procedures, Data Modeling)
· Must have a minimum 10-year experience configuring and deploying applications in Internet Information Services (IIS)
· Must have a minimum 5-year development and integration experience with modern Web APIs (REST & SOAP)
· Must have work experience with Workday integrations
· Must have DocuSign eSignature administration and integration experience
· Resource will be required to work and be located full time on-site at SaskEnergy Head Office in Regina, SK
· Must have a recognized bachelor’s degree or Technical Diploma in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline
Interested candidates can send the resume at firstname.lastname@example.org upon review will discuss the process of submission for the position.
About the Company